Thursday, May 19, 2016

Weight Loss and Eating Out: Staying with Your Diet

 


My husbands birthday is coming up and it's a tradition in our house that the birthday person gets to pick were they want to eat out for the day. Since I'm on my "Life change diet" I asked were he wanted to go and went from there. The choice of Restaurant being: Red Robin...Yuuuuuuum!

Here's what I'm doing to stay in my "Life change diet" Plan while eating out.

Tips:

1. Check out the Restaurants home page and look at their Menu section. Sometimes they have a section for Healthier choices that give you calories, carbs, protein and everything that is in it.

2. Make your menu at Home before you go eat. This gives you a plan and you have already looked over your choices and swaps that you might want to do so when it's time to order you are ready.

3. Write it down. Write exactly your order and then take it with you. This way when you get to the restaurant you know what you are getting and not scrambling your brain to remember. It will also help you not to make the "not so good, when it doesn't look that bad" choices. It keeps you accountable!

Good Luck and enjoy eating out!

From my house to yours,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment