Friday, May 5, 2017

A "Diaper" of a Blessing: The Last 12 Diapers.


        I couldn't believe it! Pay day came! (I'm pretty sure it's the most exciting day in human history). I started to do the budget and realized that we just had enough to cover bills and diapers for the rest of the month. I got really sad. I've been planning for about a month on visiting my sister next week and we've been making plans. The thing is; I still had to buy diapers for my baby since she only had 12 diapers left (then the diaper money I budgeted would go towards more at end of the month).  As priority I knew I had to tell my sister I had to cancel since I needed to use the gas money towards diapers. I'm not going to lie. My heart was really heavy and sad because we were also on the LAST semester of College and if I keep to this budget we will graduate debt free which is why I wanted to stick to it so bad.
   I called her that night to tell her the sad news and she told me, "Amy, I'm not worried and you know why? The Lord will take care of you because you have children to take care of." I knew it would be okay, but I still wanted to visit her.

    Then the next morning I had a feeling to go check the linen closet for more diapers....

Back Story: A couple days before I knew I had some diapers in the linen closet; an opened package and one other package (they were extra from my previous baby, that were extra I saved). I went to check to see what size they were. As I remembered I had one opened packaged and one closed packaged; no more, no less. I checked the size: Size 3. My baby was in size 2 but I tried them on and they fit perfectly. It was a blessing in and of itself.  At the same time I also applied for an online job in which I didn't get so as you can tell I was a little overwhelmed when I realized I was back to a tight budget. Well, then pay day came and...

   
     I had a feeling to go check the linen closet one more time. As I pulled away the curtain ( I use a large shelf as a linen closet) and you wouldn't believe it... I saw some diapers!!!  I pulled them out and saw more, and more, and more!!! I was shocked...I had 5 packs of unopened diapers!!! OVER 100 diapers! ALL SIZE 3!!! I went and told my husband what I had found! I immediatley felt overwhelmed with gratitude for my Heavenly Father. I did not see those diapers last week when I pulled out the other ones. I knew the Lord had blessed me. I started to cry. I was so overwhelmed by the love the Lord had shown me through some diapers. He really cares about me. Even if that caring is allowing me to see my sister.
      I know things like this are not coincidences. Even if the Lord covered my eyes not to see the diapers until right when I needed them. Or to put diapers there, who knows! All I know is that the Spirit prompted me and the Lord Blessed me. He truly cares about our lives, our happiness and even visiting a sister. I don't need to go to Boise, but I really wanted to and the Lord took that into consideration and made it Possible!

I know he will do the same for you. It is always in the right moment, and sometimes the last moment that the Blessing comes! It's ALWAYS right when you need it and I know that is true.

   I know this is true in the Name of Jesus Christ,
AMEN!!!!


1 comment:

  1. WOW! amazing! Prayer works wonders! Along with Faith of course. I think your sister had faith enough for the both of you! :)

    ReplyDelete