Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Buying Modest Clothing at a Good Deal


   I hear ya! It's the ultimate search to find a good, long enough, cute enough modest piece of clothing that covers you and at a good price too!
     It started this year when I really wanted to narrow my closet down to basic items I can just put on without so many layers. I've been to a lot of boutiques and shopping malls but sometimes the price for the cute, modest top, is a little out of my budget. I love a good deal and I knew I could find one if I looked hard enough...and with a little prayer and some searching I did! I wanted to share with you what I have found so that you can thank your wallet and dress amazingly modest.   

Amazon is my go to for things like this. I know it is safe and reliable which is a priority when shopping online. Here are some cute items I found and can't wait to get! The Best part is almost ALL of them are under $10!
   
Top #1          
Top #2                                                   
Top #3

Top #4                                                       
Top#5                                



Stay tuned for more modest finds....Dresses are next!

From my house to yours, 
Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment